Shopify is the leading platform when it comes to e-commerce. Before I started Funky Moose Records in 2015 using Shopify, I built a few websites for customers using the platform. While running my own store, I helped several other businesses on their way to six and some seven-figure revenues.
If you’re starting a store or have an existing one that needs a boost, I’ll gladly help.*
Depending on how much you need my services, we can do weekly, bi-weekly or monthly calls where we brainstorm ideas and come up with plans to push the business forward.
Covered in these sessions are but not limited to:
- Email marketing automation/campaigns
- Paid ads (done-for-you service can be found here)
- Shopify apps
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Q: Will you do the work?
A: No. You’re running the business. All I do is coach you along the way. Like in sports; The coach is on the sidelines. You’re the players that need to make the game happen. I do have separate digital marketing and SEO plans and can do custom front-end work, but that’s not covered in these sessions.
- Q: How often should we have a call?
A: This depends. We’ll have the initial call to determine how much coaching you’ll need. If your business is already running fairly smoothly, we can do a monthly call to nudge it back on track, if needed. A newer business that needs quite a bit of work will need calls more often.
- Q: Do you do other e-commerce platforms?
A: I can, but I’m not as familiar with them. The general idea is the same for most platforms, though, so I might have to get back to you on a few things.
- Q: How long are the sessions?
A: This will vary but we’ll aim for an hour.
* = I only coach businesses that align with my values and ways of thinking. I will be upfront with you if I don’t think your business is the right fit for my services.